16470: Haitian seeking pen pals in Haiti

<AyitiBoy@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006

i am almost 16 and have been in this country for 6 years living in Davenport,
Iowa.  I come from a small village (Periesse) near LaCroixI which is about 25
miles south of Gonaives and about 85 miles north of Port-au-Prince.  I do not
remember very much of my own country's Creole laungage because I am the only
person here from Haiti but I am an A student in French and fairly fluent in
English.  My dad thinks there may be some more kids my age who use Mr. Colbalts
list and I might find some computer pen pals by putting my name on the buliten
board.  I would like to hear from anyone who is interested in writing to me.