16482: Dorce: Re: 16451: Stockdale Re:negative comments on Christian missionaries) (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/20/03 3:21:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Clayton
Stockdale <cdstockdale@mchsi.com> writes:

<< Do not forget that there are Haitian Christians in Haiti.  And religious
 discrimination all over the world, including the United States.  And there
 is a LOT of generalization in reactions on this list.

 Deb Stockdale >>
I'm not sure what your point is.  Who is generalizing?  I think some people
are responding to that outrageous post (#16425).  It deserved the responses it
got, and more.  Kathy Grey hasn't checked in yet...;)

Kathy Dorce~