16489: Du Tuyau: email from brother (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Schuller,

I read your email before you write in a message. But I no could answer for you because I vacationing on Côte d'Azur in my bath tub for all week last week. But you write like this in a message:<<<I was looking over my pictures from Flag Day and was reminded of the figure of US$21,685,135,571.48 as the debt owed to Haiti.  Can someone, maybe an economist, on this list explain how this figure was arrived at?>>>
Okay, I no economique. In fact, I am broken-down broke. But last night for my brother Victor (he Convergence person and very popular, name Victor explain), he sent for me email in French call "Il était une fois". I spent all evening under the moon translation for you on money figure. My brother Victor write.
<<Dear brother DT,I must have to tell for you that Haiti is funny and funky little country. I know you like historical history. But you need for telling to me if you remembering name of president Haitian who print money all kinds of money everywhere anywhere in Haiti. Do you remember? He printed so many money, so the money become no good. Money become so no very good that people call money, Zórèy-Bourik-Horse-Ears. You remembering now? Okay, ... good. I ask for you question like this one, because I have new friend lady of same faith politique, we intellectual convergentiques, and she say for me that France sent a telegramme to president Titid. Telegram say from France that French gouvernement is print now in the printing process, all the US$21,685,135,571.48 that Titid ask for France. But they no send money in French francs, or in United-States-Great-States dola, or in gourdes Haitian. They give money special name as recognition for Titid's great diligence. They call money, Zórèy-Titid- Titid-ears>>
Dear friends all on list for Mister Corbett beautiful list, is it that for true? Is French gouvernement now printing for Titid, money called Zórèy Titid, 500 billion of them like that? Oh oh ... if true, Haiti developed tomorrow.
I curious for knwoledge.
Du Tuyau forwarding email from brother Victor; this no my thinking or my word; this from my brother Victor.