16492: Du Tuyau for guilty all people (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dears Missers Dorcé, Missers Kathleenb, Missers all the missers, and all the misters in discussion middle class,

I proud of you all people. You all make point I like. I have one little problematic in my understanding of and for Haiti. My problem is simplistic, though. I no understand why we no can discussion of middle class also in problem for Haiti. For me and to me, everybody guilty, for starting with me always causing trouble with everybody. This why I say what I say.
For me, in Haiti for politics and problems of Haiti in the envelopped and sealed still, no can developped, everybody guilty. Let's for quickness to be quick. I talk long sometimes but this for me is serious. I serious today.
1-The pipol-people malere poor are guilty when after 1804, they want their little land just so they can eat, sleep, drink, have fun under the moon, etc et ra. Everybody mad at Christophe because Christophe say, you go back to work, I no divide land. Christophe do beautiful job but Petion the father of populism Haitien, give people what they want. Consequence: now, Haiti sou de po bounda l'. So all the freaking former slaves guilty for impatience and quickest solution right away.
2-The elite we know because we all call for after 1991, elite is MRE or morally ranseur-joker-elite. So we no need for talking elite.
3-I remember at Izidó Bwaron (no to confuse with Isidor Boisrond), in school for me in Haiti, I read French literature. I remember Molière and beautiful but so telling play about the human soul, called, "Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme". Bourgeois want for to be Aristocrat and look ridiculous.

So, I think a little bit for validity of point that middle class Haiti maybe guilty too. I thinking, thinking, thinking. But you know ... I so head-twisted that it take for me little while to even start the think. Finally, I realize for me, and so I share little bit with you what I realize for me. Who are politicians ours today for example? Give me some name big. Let's see:
a) Aristide (middle class);
b) Kompè Plim (middle class);
c) Gerard Pierre-Charles (middle class);
d) Hubert de Ronceray (middle class);
e) Michat Gaillard (middle class);
f) et coe te ra (middle class)
g) et ra (middle class).

All people these people are middle class. You can for you say that Titid, Michat, Pierre-Charles, everybody on list for me have money now. But, but, background is for middle class that for roots is their real roots. What you see for Haiti now? Good stuff? Hope? Care for little compromise, or is it appetite for power first? Is the elite running the show, or the "ti pèp" being fooled?

I could even go further and further and further in my dumb but still analytical thinking for this one, and tell for you that yes, middle class is vital, important, essential, crucial, relevant, necessary, all beautiful adjectives for Haiti. But we all have to agreement that there is and are some seriously serious problem in Haiti middle class. I won't go too further much. I just need for me to say this last thing.

There is something called "social kinship", that Tonton Moliere explanation for us in Bourgeois Gentilhomme, Frantz Fanon discussion in "Beautiful Skin Black, Carnival Face White", etc people big name intellectual talk, write about. In Haiti when I grow up, I know and today too, that middle class people have little problem of identifying too. They so afraid to reminding where they from, they reject populo all they can, even aginst their little selves conscience and all. Some have even rejected their own parents once they "made it in the right sircle". Oh how quick we Haitians forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This issue very, very complication. This no small matter. I cannot discuss deeply here for you. But I know that when we discuss Haiti, we no can assume that middle class is always nice, good samaritan either nor neither nor nothing like that. We need more deep thinking on issue like this. More, more, more. One joke for Haiti when I child in school, was in school, if you live Carrefour, you poor and no friendship with people in Delmas. Yet, people in Carrfeour at time in school was middle class same way like people in Delmas. Why? Because at time, Delmas was prestige, Carrefeour was a little bit too much integration with poor and rich and everybody else.

Please don't kill for me. I no can say no more. Issues in Haiti are never cut and dry. Let's just think a bit deeper before we reject all arguments. That not very good way to solve. WE ARE ALL GUILTY, malere kou gran nèg, poor like rich. We are responsible, all of us, for what Haiti is today, TODAY.

Du Tuyau had 5 beers Heineken, two Haitian kleren zo devan, and now is blah-blah-blah-ing.