16493: Du Tuyau and wanga (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all people Corbett list,

I wonder who the biggest wangatè-magico-logist is: the pwotestan pastor who go for killing rival at houmfó, or the peasant who go to medsen fèy for medicinal recover? Please tell for me.

I see many people angry and write beautiful speech on list for mad they are on religion attack. The truth for real is, that Vodou no tell for poor people to "pray God when they hungry". I hear that preaching in Protestant church when I grow up. For truth, that why was why I abandon church like this because I thought this no good for people to think like that. If I hungry, I no can do nothing for me let alone pray for God. I need food first. I used to call pastor protestan before I take boat to United States Great States, drug provider of the brain and courage destruction.

The Vodou problem is not the Vodou problem. The Vodou proplem is the Catholic problem, the evangelical problem because they know they no can destroy Vodou because Vodou is Haiti; Haitian in my heart, you heart, they heart, everybody heart and soul and brain and bed and under the bed with bottles of wanga to kill people or to make sure they keep the lover in check always so the lover no never go away. Vodou bann bós papa ak move manmzèl minister pwotestan and Catholic rabi-stale, is Haiti.

The Vodou problem is that the people for knowledge of Vodou never try little bit to study how for incorporation of Vodou as a vehicle for development for Haiti. That is the Vodou problem. So when Pastor pwotestan tell for me thing like Haiti poor because of Vodou, I check for see if he is looking at my girlfriend. If he look at my grilfriend, I tell for him that I will go to bókó to get some powder and I will give him a kout poud. If he still get my girlfriend, I promise for him that I go to houngan for kout poud to charm his woman so I tchiki-tchiki her too for retaliation because he tchiki-tchiki- hurt for me first with my girlfriend he stolen.

So we say togetherness:
"Viv Vodou Long Live Vodou,
"Aba Satan Down with Satan.

Du Tuyau, just coming back from a Péristyle.