16505: Kathleen: Re: 16488: Vishnusurf: Re: 16441: Beasley:Re: 16425: Cunningham: Christians vs Voodoo (fwd) Corbe... (fwd) Corbett adds (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

You are not alone!!!  Isn't this debate revealing and important? I thanked
Bob earlier;' think of all we would have missed had he "censored" the
"drivel."  V, I'm so glad you're following this in real time.  I wasn't sure
you were able to this month.  I'm been printing out for a friend in Montréal
who doesn't have email, forwarding to friends not on the list, and saving
for the future.  Inner views "what are they thinking?" are few and far
between.  Thanks again, Professor Corbett.   Kathleen Burke