16508: Vishnusurf: Re: 16502: Renmen Ayiti: re: Re: 16488: Chamberlain: new version of IRI, ... (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

thanks to Renmen Ayiti for asking this very important question....what about
Aristide creating a new version of the makouts?  i was in a cab in okap the
other day and the driver explained to me that arisitide is merely a prisoner of
the system... that once there were makouts, then attaches, and now we have
chimeres... simple as that... how else should the president govern haiti?

 though she is "merely FOREIGN PRESS LIAISON" (what happened to the "Palace"
part of her title?), perhaps Karshan could help us out with some clarity
here... just as "courtesy", of course...

in any case, i could also use some clarification on the difference between
"PR" and "PRESS LIAISON"

would appreciate a courteous response to the list here, as i am sure that i
would be wasting my time approaching the "lobbyists"...

so, howabout some courteous and hopefully truthful insight from someone in
the know and on the payroll?

i, for one, if i were aristide, would hire chamberlin as palace foreign press
liaison if for no other reason than that he has a room named for him at the
oloffson...