16533: Corbett: I'm holding two books -- for whom????

Folks,

In a very very rare day I'm cleaning up my computer/book room.  What a
mess.  I noted two books set aside saying save for list member:

But, no name and they've been here quite a while.

I am holding:

	PAPA DOC, BABY DOC: HAITI AND THE DUVALIERS.  By James Ferguson
	and
	BLACK DEMOCRACY by H.P. Davis.

Anyone out there I'm holding them for?  With any luck, I'm hoping to up
date my "books for sale" list this fall.  Haven't done that for nearly
2 years!!!  I have so much new material.

Thanks,

Bob Corbet