16539: JSenechal: Re: 16535: Lafleur: RE: 16535: Laleau: Re: 16434: Cunningham: More of Go... (fwd)

From: JSenechal@aol.com

Lourdes Lafleur:

I am very sorry about your "very painful experience" with " VOODOO."
Your experience is personal and as you said a " family matter."

This " painful experience " is also happening to your next door neighborhood
in Haiti.
It is happening in almost every Haitian Christians family.  It is happening
with the Adventists, the Baptists, the Lutherans,  and the Pentecostists, etc.

This happening is called " PSCHOLOGICAL WARFARE." This kind of hostilities
are inflicted to the mind of the individuals through several means.  This is
from the old War School of Strategy: " DIVIDE TO CONQUER."

The biggest problem in Haiti is that we have too many " ISM " affecting the
HAITIAN FAMILY. Educating ourselves about the origin and the history of this "
ISM " can be a good medicine or magic for the  Haitian family and its cultural
awareness.

VOX POPULI, VOX  DEI.
QUO  VADIS  LAVALAS?

Jean-Jacques Senechal