16548: Archer queries - Where are the FRAPH documents now? (fwd)

From: Merrie Archer <MArcher@nchr.org>

I came across this old posting completely by accident today and it lead me
to wonder
what has ever become of those documents that were returned to Haiti well
over a year ago.
Has anything been done with them? Have they been made public? Have they been
handed
over to any Haitian human rights organizations as HSG requested below?

If not, what has the Haitian government done with them?