16551: Wilks: White Creoles in the Caribbean (fwd)

From: Jennifer M Wilks <jmwilks@mail.utexas.edu>

Dear All,

I'm in search of brief (article- or chapter-length) literary critical or
historical readings on white Creoles, particularly in the Anglophone
Caribbean. As my
background is in Francophone Caribbean literature, I would appreciate any
recommendations that would assist me in sorting through the lengthy lists
that catalog and database searches on race and ethnicity in the region
produce.

Best,
Jennifer Wilks

-----
Jennifer Margaret Wilks
Assistant Professor of English and African/African American Studies
The University of Texas at Austin
Department of English
1 University Station B5000Austin, TX 78712-0195