16560: PhotoEllen:Searching for Haitian Artist (fwd)

From: PhotoEllen@aol.com

[This post is not from a list member, so to reply please write
PhotoEllen@aol.com
and not back to me.  Thanks, Bob]

I'm the art director for a magazine called THE OTHER SIDE and I'm looking for
an artist from Haiti by the name of Henri Jean-Louis. We want to reproduce
his painting,  "For Peace, Freedom and an End to Violence" and need to work out
payment arrangements with him or the copyright owner. I've had no luck
tracking him down, and the folks at Medalia Art can't help me either.

Thanks for your help. I'm sure you're busy with the beginning of the school
year, so I appreciate your time.

Sincerely,
Ellen Moore Osborne