16563: Vishnusurf: Bus accident

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

From: ForHaiti@aol.com

It is sad that the victims are not recognized by name.

-------------

i grieve for these folks too, but is this post not somewhat
hypersensitive? is
it not common fare in most of the world for the names of victims not to be
released until their families are notified? should we be shocked that it
takes
a few days longer in haiti than in, say, scotland, for names of those who
perish in plane crashes to be released?  what is the point of "ForHaiti"'s
post?  are they really only "bodies" until authorities or journalists fill
us
in on their names? should we not rise above (or humbly sink below) such
expectations?
is it really fair to criticize the haitian authorities or the media in
this
vein?