16595: Kathleen: Re: 16587: Laleau: 16582: Ewen: Re: 16575: U.S. impoverishment of Haiti (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

I know that it's true - my problem is the focus, not getting on with things
as best you can.  The focus on the wrongs gets so big there's nothing left.
I don't deny the awful acts - but please tell me how the following, from
prominent Lavalasiens, helps - "let me know when the petty corruption of
small leaders equals that of large countries" - "economic terrorism".  kb