16583: lyall: Ferry to/from Jeremie (fwd)

From: j.david <bouncemaster@lyalls.net>

There is some newer ferry service. I have been told of it by one of the Wynne family
young women. Someone who also runs a preschool in the Jeremie area runs a modern
boat once a week to/from Jeremie. They say it is a 10 hour trip and they don't allow
overloading. I do not know how big the boat is but it is supposedly generally available
to the public. Where it leaves from I do not know.

A 'second class' service alternative, it sounds like. We need a lot more of that,
like busses where you actually get a seat but pay a little bit more. Or maybe
guaranteed that the driver isn't going to race over those mountain ravines?
I'd like that.