16584: Nlbo: Accident victims listed (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

Dear Folks,
I did receive the victims' names of the Tropical Airways' flight from a
French e-mail message  in French.
I remember there was a discussion about forwarding someone else's letter. I
don't if this listserver moderator is on Corbett's line. Maybe he could send it
himself.

In terms of land transportation, there isn't a system that requires
passengers to give their names. They will not be known. I believe it is the same in the
States. If one travels by Greyhound, you don't have to give your names.

Nekita