16595: Laleau: Re: 16585: Racine125@aol.com

rom: NLaleau@aol.com

Dear Mambo Racine--you are going to catch a lot of hell from people who
won't
want to hear what you say and won't know that you came by your viewpoint
through sweat blood and tears, and a lot of day-by-day, year-by-year
experience... I think you are correct in some way but you also generalize
the
negative stuff too much, and that is whagoing to get you attacked by
people who
are unwilling to take into account that what you say is true to a large
extent
of many of the people. I wish you would also state something to balance
your
strong negative statements, though, because I know (and I know you know
too)
that what you described is not the whole picture. We have both seen
immense
generosity, courage, and brotherhood in Haiti. nancy laleau