16594: Laleau: Re: 16583: lyall: Ferry to/from Jeremie

From: NLaleau@aol.com

Dear J. David--How can I reach the Wynne family (of the Wynne farm in
Kenscoff
that was in danger of being driven out of existence)? If they have e-mail
would
you please give them my address? nlaleau@aol.com.
I'm glad there are now alternatives to the ferry "Freda". I will never
forget
the trips I made on Freda. The most fourth-world travel I've ever
undertaken.
And I could see very clearly how the "Neptune" could sink with more than
2000
people drowned. I would certainly never sleep below-deck on any ferry,
after
knowing about Neptune and experiencing Freda, no matter how comfortable
it's
purported to be. The only people left alive from the Neptune were some of
those
on deck... one was a man who spent 15+ hours in the water hanging onto a
Clorox
bottle and praying to Ogou. --ncl