16609: Renmen Ayiti: transfer service

From: Renmen Ayiti <renmen_ayiti@yahoo.com>

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions on the Corbett list.

I didn't mean to say anything about Fonkoze, which is one of the really
good
things that is going on in Haiti. I just know that Fonkoze is one of the
best
ways to send remittances to Haiti, and stable.
To clarify, he does not want to open ANY bank account.  He had an account
in a
cooperative, and lost all of his money.  He is afraid it will happen
again.

At any rate, I will tell my cousin to go to a branch next time he goes to
town.

Sorry for the confusion.