16639: Du Tuyau for Mister Arthur, Missers Mambo-Roots-Racine, Mister Simidor (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all,
Hi!! How are you for today? And for last week too, how were you last week? I was on vacationing in the Pyrénées, on the highest top of Morne La Selle 2,680 meters in Haiti. I was for business to see if I can cut little tree so for me, I can do little bit coal and sell and make little money too. I hope Missers Mambo Roots-Racine se bon ki ra no say that I too selfish with environment question. I give every day little thing to environment too. But please, no ask what. Anyway...
I come back. I read. Post 1; 2; 15,675; 16,000; et coetera et ra. I see Missers Mambo writes selfishness cultural for Haitians. I see Mister Simidor write disagree-ability with Missers Roots-Racine who I sure, unhappy because I cut trees for coal to sell, and take out roots too. What can I say, I individualistic à la haitiana. So ... but then I read Mister Arthur writing English-British. I like. I read. I laugh little bit because, I think Mister Arthur wants illustrative-ness for Mister Simidor to say that Missers Roots-Racine no totally wrong. Is it true for real, that Espace de Concertation, aka now Convergence, lost elections 21 May 2000 for real all losing everything on their dada de po bounda? Is true, Mister Charles Arthur? If true, ha-ha-ha; kra-kra-kra. I laughing sadly because, if they lose, they go back to school in Mache anba Pótoprens for learning little bit that you no win elections only at the Embassy or Embassies in Port-du-Prince for Port-au-Prince. You win elections for learning little bit that every body person count in election. Every dola count, like every vote count. So if you lose,, go study the little lesson so you win next little time.
Oh funny, funny, funny Haiti. Some people politics in Haiti so bad, they make even bad guys look good and better. What a funny country? Will we ever change? Will we ever learn?
Du Tuyau typing message on beautiful list Mister Corbett, from Sa-i-beurre Café in Port-of-au-du-Prince. Pray for me. Tomorrow, I go to Embassy United States Great States for visa permanent green card rezidans. They shipped me back last week for boat-taking canter person I was no visa before, no nothing before official. Maybe tomorrow interview go well with Consul. Council-Konsil, please, give for me little chance ban m' you ti chans.