16664: Vishnusurf: Re: 16660: jacqui: south of Aux Cayes (fwd)

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

there is a wonderful renaissance man in Port-a-Piment named Me. Saurel... a
lawyer, actor, and local activist.  I am sorry to have been unable to find his
contact information, but surely anyone in town could direct you to him, if he
is still there (it has been 6 years since my last visit). At any rate, Saurel
was one of the leaders of the local grassroots organization (please note that
i did not say "popular organization") who several years ago tried to promote
tourism in the area.  but please, no more labadis!!!