16674: Kathleen: Re: 16671: O'Brien: caves at Bassin Zim RE: 16661: Kathleen: Re: 16654: Vishnusurf: Re: 16645: Laleau: Port Salut (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

I think you were in the cave with the pictographs, which can be shaded by
the light from above.  I have photos but they're in Haiti!!!  The only
reason our guide took us to the second was because I demonstrated a
familiarity and sympathy with Ezuli; my companion's late wife was named
Freda, and I had the impression this was the only reason we saw the second
(lots of candles).

Kathleen