16710: Kathleen: Re: 16699: Slavin: MPP

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Dear Patrick - The much maligned (by Lavalas) MPP has much to do with the
flourishing fertility of the CP, along with the Brothers and Sisters of the
Catholic Church whose mission is to enrich the soil and take care of the
animals.  I was a direct witness to the work of MPP - which also has a
Centre (forget the name) which attracts agronomes from Belgium, France,
other countries.  Could the animosity of  Lavalas have anything to do with
the food not getting to Port?  It definitely engineered the shooting of some
MPP workers, including the younger brother of my paren.  But I digress.  kb