Rose adds: Re: Wildlife in Forest Park (fwd)

From: Rose <rkennedy4.1@charter.net>

 The Zoo is full of the little Chipmunks and they are so cute.  According to
my birdbook, I see two possibilities but it does not give the sizes so they
may be all wrong, but for what it is worth, they are the Black-throated
Butcher Bird, which could be a large bird, or maybe a "Rose-colored"
Starling, which also has a white breast.  I had the same situation with the
geese in the giant bird cage, only it wasn't my shirt, it was my hair!

Have a good day!

Rose