16739: Monsanto: Re: 16723: Du Tuyau short-changed me (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

     I believe that I learn more than your quote. What about the mnemoni"
technologi"cal analogy relating without correlating  the 30 megawatts of
electricity augmented at the Vareux / Site Solèy Station and the 30
kilometers per second; speed of the earth revolution around the sun.
     I am really grateful to Karshan, to the speech writers and most
particularly to His Excellency the Reverend Jean-Bertrand Aristide. Last and
not least our Haiti list keeper  / provider and moderator.
     What a refreshing refresher class. It entails some geology, geography,
physics and maybe, safest to say, some geophysics. Earlier at the occasion
of his birthday, I was mesmorized and dumfounded to read his self analogy
to an ant making me thinking about the Haitian proverb: "Foumi pa janm mouri
anba sak sik". The 'sack-filled sugar' being represented by the US
government.

   Nènè.