16781: LcDewey Re: 16754: JHudicourt: Dr. Farmer (fwd)

From: Lc Dewey <lcdewey@hotmail.com>

JHUDICOURTB,

Because you mentionned many Haitians in your article, I wish it could be
available
to  countless school children who are surfing
the Internet desperately searching for information about worthy Haitians.
The people who really need to read  about Haiti's unsung heroes are those
who can
continue talking about them  beyond our time.   Yet, they are the ones who
have
great difficulty finding  information about worthy Haitians,  information
they
urgently need every year when school teachers ask them to write about a
famous
person, a person they admire, or a person in the profession they would like
to practice
when they grow up.   Haiti is the ultimate loser every time a child  who
desires to learn
about worthy Haitians is forced to read about people  with no  Haitian
lineage just because
most  Haitians do not care enough to promote biographies of their own
people.
I hope someday  your wonderful memories will appear on a web page and  in a
book
that children of Haitian descents will read all over the world.

Lc Dewey