16787: Ulysse: In Search of Chico Boyer (Bass Player from Foula) (fwd)

From: KDUlysse@aol.com

Hello everyone and thanks for reading the following messages:

I am hoping to reach Mr. Chico Boyer, the bass player from Foula.  If anyone on the list knows Chico, please forward my e-mail address to him so that he may reach me. Thank you so much in advance.

(And . . .Please support the work of Haitian writers by ordering the current issues of the following literary journals: Peregrine Vol. XXII(Amherst Writers & Artists Press); Poui-Cave Hill Literary Annual(University of The West Indies)MaComere Vol. 4 (Contact Howard University's bookstore), and The Caribbean Writer, Vol. 17 (University of the Virgin Islands).

Thank you,
katia ulysse