16819: Johanne: haitian studies conference (fwd)

From: jeliacin@uchicago.edu

[Corbett asks:  please write directly to Johanne at jeliacin@uchicago.edu

Thanks, Bob]

Dear Dr. Corbett,
My name is Johanne Eliacin and I am a graduate student at the University of
Chicago. I am planning to attend the Haitian studies conference in Florida. I
am looking for one or two other people to share a room at a hotel near the
University campus. Dr. Marc Prou suggested that you might be able to put me in
contact with some other students or post a message on the website. If you know
of anyone who might be interested in sharing a room, please feel free to give
them my email address or phone number: 347-528-5707. Thanks in advance for your
assistance.
Best,
Johanne Eliacin