16832: Du Tuyau: journalist for that I am today (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Newly interviewing for Mister Aristide
I want for firstly requesting for the HDP to publicity for me on their website for this interview I made yesterday morning at 3 o' clock in the afternoon with Mister Aristide. I knowledge that for Missers Parshan-Karshan, they (HDP) giving her Rating number 1. Number 1 (one) rating HDP is lowly for the lowest; Number 5 (fifth) rating for HDP is tall for highest. But for me, I want highly tall rating numero cinco-five-5.
Okay, okay. Interview now.
Me:  -- Good morning late in the day Mister Aristide, how are you for today?
Aristide: -- I am fine thank you and you?
Me: ---No for worry to me, I ask questioning. I see you have nice people looking real good in Palais National. Oh, I see lady this one too. How is she for person?
Aristide: --- Nice she is. When I meeting her first day, I say hello, she say hello too. I say: "you pretty"; she say: "you oogly". I say: "I know ... that why is why I so populist-popular; I look like people poor; people poor always oogly. So you see proof, I have no money. I poor person because I oogly. She look and smiling for me she say, "you're funny; where you take that theory?" I say : "this theory is proven symmetrically in the scientific world just like it take 8 hours for the sun in my speech for me to say two words beautiful". She smile ... Oh I happy because I make her for smiling.
Me: ---Okay what else Mister president?
Aristide: --- Oh we start for talking little small talk .. you know, .. like I ask, you no work for NCHR, right... And then I ask, do you read website for HDP? And then she say negatively no. So I say okay, now I free for talking to you nicely. I say, I like your shirt for blouse; it shows your feminineness of curvy Caribbean queen like the song; she smile; so I happy. I say "you see my lips big like that; it's for Haiti. I carry all the pain killers with my words beautiful to tell the pipol-people so they can fight for their right so I can be more happy with my protectiveness of all kinds of popular organizations OP, from .... okay okay... I no talking like that. Do you like fashion show on television? She say to me yes; so I say, I buy for you on fashion show website beautiful curly hmm hmm VS. She say, what is VS; so I say, "Victory is like Sugar" because I no want obviousness in my hunting for penetrative sweetness.
Me: --- Okay Mister president, that is enough for you, me, and everybody else. Okay...
Aristide: --- Do you celebration with me, all Lavalas for 2004, 200th anniversary for Haiti? I invitation for you very special. I call too for Toussaint Louverture to appear like a lwa in the govi.
Me: --- I hesitation to him because I no want for losing ... okay, I won't speaking on this one.
-Bye, Du Tuyau
-Bye-bye His-Excellent-Excellency-of-the-world, better than all presidents before Haiti had because you are the better part of the best of the best because I kissing your little dada like that Bye-bye, Mister President. Oh by the way, mister president, is for true it is that Convergence now has OP too, popularity organization?
He no answer but look pensive. So I say bye-bye and run.
Du Tuyau