16854: Simidor: further comments on Farmer debate (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

Saint-Vil writes: “Farmer's analysis is right on the spot.
Maribahoux' deal is the kind of deal only a weak (weakened)
government would accept.”  I strongly disagree: the Maribahoux
disaster is the act of a CORRUPT government.

As to non-konpatriyòt Mason’s comment that “Washington, D.C. has
indeed succeeded when Haitian nationalists focus upon ripping each
other apart!” although I have never really thought of myself as a
“nationalist,” I must nevertheless thank the non-konpatriyòt
profusely (a la Du Tuyau), for her superbly insightful insight:
yes, Haitians are mere puppets on a Washington’s string; let's
face it, we are just victims and zombies, de grands enfants,
that’s all.

Daniel Simidor