16958: Du Tuyau: fun-funny for fun (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

In a message one time in a day the week before today new wekk, Mister Simidor write again for beautiful English, and written little bit something like this:

<< I send letter to newspaper-magazine; I tell for them 5 to 10 percent people vote in elections 2000 for Aristide prezidan now>>

****

After little writing like that, Mister Jafrikayiti talk to konpatriyót for telling konpatriyót for identification of enemy real Haiti. I applaud-issment for Mister Jafrikayiti. I command happines for Mister Simidor English beautiful. But I questioning for Mister Simidor like this:

Mister Simidor, do you remember before elections November 2000, ( I know ... you call it selection), but, do you remembering that pick-up truck drive in area malere-poor-people, shooting, kill, coktail molotov so people no go for voting in Port-au-Prince poor neighborhood katie malere? Oh, oh ... maybe you forgetting little bit. That why is why I like intellectual like Mister Sigmund Freud in French. He say for truth, "L'oubli est une condition de la mémoire". I ask my boss in restaurant to translation because he speak French, how do I say this in English beautiful. He tell for me this is translation: "Forgetfullness is a condition of memory". In other words, memory is a selective process.

I no say that, Mister Simidor. Mister sikanalis invention-inventor say that. Oh oh... Is he right even little bit? Ah-ah-ah-ah!!!Kra-kra-kra!!!

Number 2 Mister Simidor, I believe for talking many times with people American blan who no friend or work for Aristide, or no even liking for him at least no anymore, who go for monitoring elections November 2000, that more people go for voting in entire country than 5 percent or 10 percent. But let me for argumentation agree with you and logic. So therefore in the logicality of things, I have one more questioning for you.

You with me know that mostly Ti Sóyèt and Dyesanbwa was part of the 5 percent that voting for Aristide November 2000. In your quality of revolutionary, what if for the truth, the 5 percent was no Ti Soyèt and Diyesanbwa, but Jean-Marie de La Chataigne, Merceron Du Terroir, Chantal de la France who was the 5 percent? Then, elections good for Aristide prezidan? All international community think same way too?

Oh oh oh !!! Now I understanding. That why is why I like revolutionaries so very, very, very much. The leftist-gochis-gauchistes will never cease to amaze my stupid little self. Every day I learn something new from them.

Thank you, Mister Simidor, for clarifying the clarification for my little self. Have a wonderfully beautiful day.

Du Tuyau shaking his non-revolutionary bony head.