16898: Du Tuyau: Letter to Haiti for Organsations internationales for RECALL (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all people Corbettian list wonderful people,
I have a problem. I thinking little bit much for Haiti sometimes. I want RECALL. I know ... You want RECALL too. Yes? Okay, Good. I happy. So I write letter in my most beautiful English today, and I want in my most beautiful French, signateurs and signateuses. So please, please, please people nice, put your signatory autograph on RECALL. I send letter to State for Department. Here is Letter for signing.
****************
Mister Marvel Norkiega,
State for Department,
United in the World Union of all States,
Country Unknown.

Dear Mister Sir,
I Haitian. I want RECALL. I no vote for Ti Pè Titid, but he prezidan. He bad, bad, bad person. He have all the best food in National Palace. He have all the money for purchasor of VS's. He speak Creole with the sunlight behind his head in 8 days bioutifully-beautiful. He no care for all the problematic engendering of my spacious heart in heartiness for the Haitian people. How you accept for him presidency for 5 years? Moun fou oh oh oh oh?
Dear Mister Sir,
I sick in stomach every day because I no eat good griot like him. I no have helicopter on top of my car when I go home at night after working with euh euh eugh my little girlfriend name Virlande Satranouka, short for VS. I sadly losing my mind (oops, I lost it already before last week). Can for you to help me? I hope you can.
Haiti is country a beautiful place. He has chimères in all over the place. Well, we do too but our chimères are intellectual-izingly more educated for the betterment of our wallet. Can you help RECALL the bad boy?
I hope, in your grandiose elevating mastering of the politicking appropriateness, that you will gladly rightfully and respectfully answer our plea, pleading for more insane sanity in politique Haitian. Please help RECALL, sir?

With regards deepest and best, Best regards,
Du Tuyau
Manager of the group known as ROAH, or "Recalling Opportunity too for All Haitians".

Other signatories please, sign below and email for me petition signatures at ViandeMoulue@aol.com.