16909: Smith: internship/volunteer opportunities? (fwd)

From: Courtney Smith <courtneye_smith@yahoo.com>

I am a recent college graduate looking for a temporary
(anywhere from 6 months to 2 years) internship or
volunteer opportunity in Haiti or elsewhere. I have
been to Haiti several times, and want to eventually
work with Haiti or other underdeveloped countries in
the Caribbean and Latin America following graduate
studies in international development. I am
conversational in French and I understand Creole (I
wouldn't classify myself as conversational), though I
would love to work on that. Please reply to
courtneye_smith@yahoo.com if you know of any
opportunities currently available.
Thank you,
Courtney Smith