16917: Pichard: seeking e-mail address of chief US Consular Officer in Haiti (fwd)

From: Mercedes Pichard <mercedespichard@earthlink.net>

Does anyone have the e-mail address of either the American Ambassador to
Haiti, James Foley (at the Embassy in Port au Prince, Haiti) or of the chief
Consular Officer in Port au Prince, Haiti?  (and his/her name?) I would like
to send them an e-mailed inquiry (politely, I promise).  The e-mail
addresses listed at the US Embassy's and US Consular sections's official
website for P au P are very general -- one does not know who gets the
e-mails and reads them, in fact, much less who might reply.

Thanks

Mercedes

mercedespichard@earthlink.net