16936: Loccm: Re: 16924: Durban on JBA Farewell Address

From: LOCCM@aol.com

I agree that some of the paramount problems seem to complex for a quick
fix but
in the meantime, how about patching the holes in the (roads) instead of
building parks. I am leaving soon for my 130th trip to Haiti and driving
has
never been easy but now is increasingly more difficult in some areas.  I
am not
ignoring the new reads built around the airport and the wider road to
Fermat
but some work in Petionville would be welcomed.

Just another blan