16949: (Arthur) Duval's soccer project featured on film in Denver (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

19 October - HAITI FILM TO BE SHOWN AT THE DENVER INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL

HAITI'S SMALL MIRACLES will be presented at this year's Denver International
Film Festival. See: http://www.denverfilm.org

Denver-based Little Voice, which seeks “to educate and invoke positive social
change through media and technology,” presents an inspiring look at visions
of hope in one of the world’s poorest countries. This documentary profiles two
programs that help Haiti’s children, one using sports to bring children into a
program that provides shelter and free education, the other providing medical
care to poor rural villages.

Free Celebration Reception- Sunday 10/19/2003. from 3:30pm to 5:30pm at the
Hotel Teatro. Please join us after the final screening at a reception to
celebrate our participation in the festival and our expansion of a new office
opening in Portland, Oregon. Refreshments will be served.

This email is forwarded as a service of the Haiti Support Group.

See the Haiti Support Group web site:
www.haitisupport.gn.apc.org

Solidarity with the Haitian people's struggle for justice, participatory
democracy and equitable development, since 1992.