16943: Monsanto: Re: 16939: Laleau: Louima (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

Ms Laleau , Abner Louima' case made it to the national / international
level. There are so many others unaccounted for.
What about this press release:

__________________
 N  e  w  s    R  e  l  e  a  s  e
October 13, 2003
Contact: Supportive Action Committee Media Relations
305-247-0630 or 786-286-7865
P.O. Box 901055 Homestead, FL 33090

                         '"DELAYING JUSTICE IS DENYING JUSTICE"
               Stop Prejudice, Discrimination, and Corruption in State
Judicial System
Facts

The Reverend Carlos Salomon, an American Citizen, born in Haiti, is a victim
of Jacksonville police brutality and torture back in April 23, 1988 inside
his living room. As result of this unnecessary Jacksonville police
aggression, Rev. Salomon suffers with severe and permanent injuries. Rev
Salomon hired Ronald S. Guralnick from Ronald S. Guralnick, P.A. to
represent him against the City of Jacksonville and the police officer, Damon
Jameson. Officer Jameson is known as the "Robo-cop" and a "drug dealer."
Officer Jameson was fired from the Jacksonville Police Department due to a
multitude of law violations related to police brutality cases and lawsuits
that were filed against him and the City of Jacksonville.

Primarily, Officer Jameson left Rev. Salomon's premises when he could not
find anything to arrest him for. Later on, Officer Jameson returned on his
own without being called nor invited and, invaded the Salomon's home.  After
Officer Jameson's invasion, he got very furious and, for no reason, he
knocked Rev. Salomon out with an awful blow to the corner of his left eye,
causing him to be legally and permanently blind in that left eye. Officer
Jameson told the Miami Herald in an article that was published on Sunday the
21st of November, 1999, that he had used force during the arrest-but not
until he saw Salomon hit his wife. "However, Miami Herald reported that Rev.
Salomon's wife, under oath, told court officials and police that she did not
want to press charges and that her husband had not hit her.

Miami Herald also reported that Jameson claimed he had forgotten to mention
the attack on Rev. Salomon in his police report due to "a brain lock up."
Two witnesses testified they had seen Officer Jameson beating Rev. Salomon,
because Salomon's front door was left opened by Jameson. One of the
witnesses also stated that he saw Officer Jameson pull out his gun, while
Rev. Salomon was helpless down on the floor, face covered with blood while
still inside his residence. Officer Jameson may not have shot Rev. Solomon
because his wife and two small children were nearby.  Another witness also
testified that he saw Officer Jameson slammed the police car door on Salomon
's leg. As result, the Rev. Salomon's Civil Rights were totally violated by
Officer Jameson. Rev. Salomon remembers that he was helpless and in severe
pain when he came to his senses, during which Officer Jameson continued to
beat him with rage all over his body with his police baton.  Consequently,
Rev. Salomon is permanently in a wheelchair because of his crippled leg and
severe back pain condition.  Rev. Solomon will most likely never walk again
due to the neurological disorder suffered from the beating.  Additionally,
Rev. Salomon suffers with brain contusion and blindness in the left eye.