16980: Kathleen: Re: 16978: Vishnusurf: Re: 16977: (Arthur) New coach for Haiti's national football (soccer) team (f... (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

I have been continually gratified and amazed at the quality of Haitian
soccer players, coming as they do from a troubled country.  The Coconut
hotel in Delmas often hosts the players, a delightful experience for those
tiring of the offerings of other hotels in the Port au Prince area.  I would
love to see Haiti go as far as it deserves under the new coach.  The Central
Plateau around Papaye is a great recruiting grounds too!!!!!

Kathleen Burke