16989: Labrom: re 16977 Haitian Football (fwd)

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>
voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Earlier this year I had a client from Brazil - he had been working here with
the cell phone companies. He said that when people found out he was from
Brazil they were all so happy to talk to him about football.

I made a big plea with him and said, if you ever meet anyone from the
National team please tell them how much the Haitian people admire their team
and always support them fanatically,  Also ask them could they not please
come and give some Football Master classes and some friendly games. The
people here would just die and be so happy!!! I said its not as if they
couldn't afford to pay their own way here!

He said he would try and see what he could do. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE

email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Look at our website: www.voyageslumierehaiti.com

'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Los viajes para el turisto iluminado'

Office/home numbers: (509) 249-6177/557-0753