17089: Saint-Vil Re: 17087: who gains by fueling Rwanda style violence in Haiti? (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

A list member, stationed in Haiti wrote:

"Later I heard that the street money changer guy who hangs out at rue
Louverture was waylaid by these chimeres and forced to kneel and shout
'Aristide a vie' or "Aristide ou mort' or have his brains splattered on the
street. "

And I guess we are all supposed to conclude these "chimères" acting so stupidly
and in broad day light, in action that are clearly counter-productive to the
image of the Lavalas. were indeed send out by the 'black dictator' or...perhaps
there is DNA evidence that absolutely confirms their Lavalasic chimeric
identity..or is it simply by the fact that their pants have holes at the back
or some other very scientific methods of the sort?

"Madame Janie later told me that 300 trees that she had just planted up on the
farm (and the route to the farm) were uprooted and destroyed by the local
resistance fighters. Why they hate trees so awful much is a real mystery. Pye
Bwa are an imperialist plot? "

Yes, them Haitians are too stupid to understand the value of trees, until some
foreigners come lecture them about it !

Folks when will we stop looking at the world through these
purposefully-deformed lenses?  Check out Kevin Pina's latest article on
http://www.blackcommentator.com and perhaps some us might finally accept that
things are not always as the gospel according to Michael Norton, CNN and all
the other pseudo-journalists claim them to be.

Some Haitians will wait 40 years before they get it...as happened with some
Africans concerning Lumumba's Congo....homwever some of us are willing to learn
from the past and give people credit only according to their track record, not
according to what is published by their agents.

These kinds of reports to the list are simply worthless to me. Show us the
pictures like Kevin Pina as done numerous times!

Jafrikayiti
«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com