17093: Simidor Re: Saint-Vil Re: 17087: who gains by fueling Rwanda styleviolence in Haiti? (fwd)

From: Daniel Simidor <karioka9@mail.arczip.com>

St. Vil writes:

>And I guess we are all supposed to conclude these "chimères" acting so stupidly
>and in broad day light, in action that are clearly counter-productive to the
>image of the Lavalas. were indeed send out by the 'black dictator' or...perhaps
>there is DNA evidence that absolutely confirms their Lavalasic chimeric
>identity..or is it simply by the fact that their pants have holes at the back
>or some other very scientific methods of the sort?

The more interesting question is how much does a Chimère gets paid, and how often?  Clearly not enough from the evidence, and so what is a poor chimère to do with a gun or a rigwaz in hand, after rushing the sissy opposition?  Earn a few extra dollars on the side, while having a little fun and flexing one’s muscles at the same time -- where is the harm in that? “Everybody does it,” or so is the rationale on the street. Call it grapiyaj, income distribution, or is it yet another “Petit Projet de la Presidence?”

What St. Vil feigns not to understand is that hired Chimères, gang members and foreign mercenaries are equally volatile, difficult to control, and often prone to “derapages.”  What happened to the Petionville moneychanger is a petty incident or fait-divers.  The real news is that  “Operation Etau,” which combines special police forces and rock-throwing mobs to prevent or to smash opposition demonstrations, is an official government operation.

As for the dechoukaj of the tree farm, you don’t need a foreigner (blan) to help you understand why somebody from the lunar landscape of Cite Soleil would feel anger at innocent trees in privileged Petionville.  If St. Vil wants photos, he should go to the AP archive on the web, accessible through many public library portals.  Just type “Haiti” and see for yourself.

Daniel Simidor