17191: Monsanto: Re: 17129: Gerard: The Dying Pope (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

"Castigat ridendo mores"

    Shall we try to decipher the meaning of this joke?
The Pope identifying himself as Jesus and our two 2 presidents playing the
role of the thieves [larrons: fr or lawon: Kreyòl]

Gerard, Do you know who was  seating on his right and his left side.?
They are id as good and bad thieves but in Haiti they are known as lawon
dwat / laron gòch
One of them went directly to Heaven.  I  was told lawon dwat was the saved
one .
Watch out if an haitian call you "lawon goch"

 Which one of the two could it be ?

 It is well known in the haitian folklore that that we, Haitian,invoke the
one who ask Jesus for a recommendation allowing him to sojourn eternally in
the celestial mansion of his Father.