17192: Dorce: Re: 17133: anonymous: RE: 17126: Renmen Ayiti (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 11/5/03 10:20:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, Anonymous
writes:

<< I think the opposition has concluded that elections are meaningless because
 Aristide has reached the same conclusion that Mao Tse Tung did--political
 power grows out of the barrel of a gun. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And  I think that the oppostion has concluded that none of their lightweights
would stand a chance in hell of being elected since they have spent a grand
total of zero hours campaigning and speaking to the people about their
non-existant platforms.  Instead they have spent hours upon hours talking, expounding,
plotting overthrows, more expounding, pontificating, showing off their
vocabularies and further showing the true meaning of much ado about nothing.  Again,
I submit that if the opposition candidates had spent a tiny fraction of the
time and energy spent trying to destroy Aristide and Lavalas on campaigning and
setting forth their individual platforms so that they could garner votes,
they might even stand a chance of being elected.  As it is, they are simply
laughable.  Pathetic.

Kathy Dorce~