17408: Lucien: FREE Softwares for Haitian Kids

From: Jean-Patrick Lucien <patlucien@yahoo.com>

I hope Mr Corbett allows me to post this, as I am not trying to promote my
site
or Foundation. Being an engineer by profession, I believe technology can
be a
great asset to education in Haiti. As they say: Kids learn better when
they are
having fun.

I have added to our Foundation site (www.edem2.org) a section for Haiti's
kid.
(The Kids Page) The page is loaded with FREE educational softwares that
can be
downloaded. All softwares are in french and cover areas such as Math,
French,
Music, Coloring, Geography, Anatomy, computer learning. I invite everyone
spread the word (Share the Knowledge) and invite teachers, other
organizations
donating computers to Haiti to grab them.  If you are sending a computer
Haiti, please don't forget to install some of those. We hope one day to
reach
rural Haiti with those tools.

Regards,

Jean-Patrick Lucien