17429: Corbett: Notice that the list will be down for much of a month

>From Bob Corbett:

Folks, this is an early warning:  In about 10 days I will shut down the
list for just over a month.  I will be going back to my beloved Vienna,
Austria, (just as a tourist this time) and then even doing a 10 day visit
to Paris for Christmas and New Years.

If you have notices you want posted in the month of December or early
January, please get them to me in the next week.

Also, I will be asking that you send me as little mail as possible in the
month of December, and first week of January since my mail box will just
overflow.

I will post another note just before I go; this is sort of an "early
warning" alert.

Thanks,

Bob Corbett