17442: GEorges: Re: 17440: Alexandre; Reply to Gray on reparations (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] jacques georges" <jacquessoleil@yahoo.ca>

I trust that Racine has put her/his finger upon the
sore. However I would take the opposite step: ban all
"haitians" from Haiti for we, Haitians, seem to be
Haiti's problems. Not the "white world". Excuse-me: I
forget to say that I SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO BE
"OSTRACIZED": I AM Hai-sien.
A far less dramatice way to go about it could be for
every single Hai-sien to "re-create" hiself/herself
for the birth of a New-Haiti. For the "rebirth" of
Haiti.
This would be indeed a NEW way to inaugurate the next
hundred years...