17452: Kathleen: Re: 17450: Breguet: Re: 17446: Dorce:Re: 17397: racine125@aol.com: Race Hatred and the $22 bill... (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

I must admit I never thought of this - does anyone know the name of the
president who agreed to pay?
As regards the general discussion on Haitians vs Blan, I hardly think that
the words and actions of a small group of badly behaved people in Jacmel
should be taken or reacted to as representative of the attitude of all
Haitians in Haiti towards the "blan" resident among them.  Please!!!!  Let's
exercise a little logic and restraint here.  Too often an experience in a
small corner of Haiti is expressed as representative of the whole.

Kathleen Burke