17465: jetphire Re: 17032: Corbett replies to jhudicourt: (fwd)

From: Jetphire@aol.com

I highly agree. I've been working with street children in Haiti since 1997-I
am a photographer and I have made slide presentations in Haiti and here in the
Bay Area. I recently made presentations at local schools, and the student and
teacher support has been amazing. Students have created projects collecting
shoes and making presentations of their own, teachers have suported our Haitian
Art Sales, and most recently my husband's soccer team (players and parents)
gave us boxes of donations and a little funding-even cameras for Photo
Workshops.

There are many generous folks out there who, when given the opportunity,
understand that donating a little time, funds, and resources can be extremely
helpful.

Jen