17794: Kathleen: Re: 17791: Reid - Abduction - NYC Mayor Bloomberg's visit to Haiti (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Oh, please.  Let people make up their own minds.  Your experience is your
experience, and I am really sorry you were so mistreated.  But there have
been other reports, showing different sides, and in the end, we are all
responsible for our own take on issues. A prominent musicologist and his
wife were similarly mistreated a few years ago - there does seem to be a
targeting on returning successful diaspora members - but he and she kept on
coming to Haiti, bless their hearts.

kathleen