17858: Ryan: RE: 17854: Uttley: Re: 17841: Karshan: Press conference (fwd)

From: Tim Ryan <timgoblue@altelco.net>

We should all hope that Aristide has a successful trip to Mexico
regardless of how one may feel about Aristide.  The only way change can
take place in Haiti is the people of Haiti working daily at home for
positive change and with their current or future partners in the world.
People may be concerned about the past and the present but they should
work hard to maintain the government that currently is in place and not
continue to alienate Haiti from the rest of the world.

However, in my lifetime I have found that people say they care about a
cause and will do anything to help further the cause but if there is an
opportunity to derail the train it feels better to them.  We all know
people like this and should beware of the ones that are always negative
about the government of Haiti and offer no help or solutions other then
lets get Aristide out.